Travelling To Ahmedabad- Get The Updated Travel Guidelines
It’s been a year since we experienced a sudden spike in coronavirus in India. Since then, hygiene and safety have been our priority. All the states had their strict safety guidelines imposed, to ensure that the outbreak does not spread any further. Some of the state governments have made the COVID-19 negative test compulsory upon arrival for all transport modes. So, if you are planning to travel from Delhi, Mumbai, Jaipur, Udaipur to Ahmedabad anytime soon, we are ready with the safety guidelines that must be followed.
So, here we go...
1. The entry/exit to the state:
- Right when you enter the Surat Airport, bus-stand, railway station or state highways, thermal screening is mandatory.
- The passengers with RT-PCR negative test report from an authorised lab will be allowed to travel. Moreover, the lab preferred is ICMR-authorised.
- While entering into the state, the travellers must fill the Novel coronavirus self-reporting form, to state the required details.
- They must have, in their phone, SMC Covid-19 tracker app or Aarogya Setu App.
2. General Guidelines:
- At the time of check-in, hotels and resorts will have a guest entry form that will be filled by every guest.
- Everyone must cover their face with the mask and maintain a safe distance from one another at all times in public places.
- If any state has announced a night curfew, that has to be followed strictly.
3. Activities allowed:
- Visiting religious sites, and sightseeing sites for the tourists, only within the permitted hours.
- Activities like salt marsh safari in Kutch, attending the Rann Utsav, etc. are all permitted.
4. Transport Guidelines:
- Air transport is permitted for all domestic flights.
- The taxi services are available throughout the state for all types of commute.
- Local buses and the city buses will be working in a limited capacity, to maintain social distancing.
If all these guidelines are followed, then there will be three benefits:
- You will be able to enjoy your trip safely.
- You will be helping in stopping the spread of the virus.
- We will all be able to control the spread without making actions that can hamper the economy.
Gujarat has an unspoken beauty in itself, that makes it a magical destination filled with the right proportion of tradition, nature and modernization. People across the nation travel to various cities in Gujarat to indulge in the rich history, architecture and retreats that help you connect with the tradition. Whenever you wish to travel, make sure your bus agency follows these protocols, so that we do not have to live devoid of travelling. We have all seen how multiple lockdowns took away the freedom to even walk fearlessly on the streets. So, it’s better if we value this freedom to travel around freely along with following the safety protocols safely. Shrinath Solitaire bus travel agency abides by all the safety rules to safeguard the travellers as well as the residents from further spread.